· Easy Operation & Easy Seal Change & Separate Support Structure
· The model RC features a separate support structure with its own generously sized mechanical bearings, which take up all major external load and flexible torque.
· The swivel joints and pipeline only are affected by the stress of internal pressure and weight
· Pipeline is attached to support structure by flexible parts for compensating overstress.
· Counterweight balancing system makes the loading arm to balance in all position , balancing inboard and outboard arm by moving counterweight
· The model RC developed especially to meet the increased requirements for loading critical media. Furthermore, the model can be designed for long reach capability.
· The model RC equipped with three hydraulic driving assemblies for independent movements of the inboard arm, outboard arm and the slewing movements around its vertical axis. The driving assemblies are interchangeable. The 3 cylinders are operated by electro/hydraulic control console. A portable remote control system can also be installed to control the arm movements from other points of the jetty or from tanker's deck.
· The model RC can be equipped with double ball valve or double disk valve / emergency release coupling (DBV/ERC, DDV,ERC) which are automatically actuated when the tanker manifold flange to which the loading arm is connected moves outside the working and safety envelope.
· The model RC marine loading arm can be equipped with QC/DC; it is suitable for different manifold flange of the vessel. In this case, the operation is very conveniently and quickly.
· The model RC can be equipped with a QC/DC; it is suitable for different manifold flange of the vessel. In this case, the operation is very conveniently and quickly.
· The model RC can be equipped with a vapor return line as per client's requirements
.Electric-Hydraulic Quick Connect/Disconnect Coupler
When the arm approaches the limit of the pre-determined working
Range (i.e. the angle between inboard and outboard arm≥ 135°)
First alarm, intermittent audio and light alarming
Sequentially a signal Trans to operator to stop the pump.
Valve closing and draining valve opening.
When the arm approaches the limit of maximum operating envelope
( i.e. the angle between inboard and Outboard are≥ 150°)
Second alarm, continuously audio and light alarming
Opening of the ERC,
Swivel Joints allow the rotation between two items of a product line whilst ensuring no product leakage, when under pressure or vacuum.
Main Characteristics are:
- Used for temperature from -46oC to 232oC
- In situ replaceable snap in ball races
- Used for pressures: ANSI 150, ANSI 300 for compressed natural gas(CNG)