Secondary Wiper Seal (Brochure Downloads)
· Model No.: 5580
· Rim Space: 200 ±100 mm
· Available in Galvanized/Stainless Steel
· GPE Bolt Gear® Assembly
The GPE Secondary Wiper Seal is the most effective solution for tanks primary sealing systems protection and acts complementary to their sealing task. This multipurpose model effectively meets all possible sealing requirements by adjusting to the irregularities of tanks by covering a wide working range (rim space) while remains extremely gas tight, allowing more working capacity with very low profile and virtually maintenance free long life. The multipurpose composite parts which has been engineered and developed by GPE surpass global rivals to specifications by providing the most effective solution for gas tight sealing (by maximizing wiper contact surface to the shell), facilitating over pass of the sealing system on welding lines and other tank irregularities and superior rain water shedding due to wiper profile which leaves no space for penetration underneath.
The GPE Bolt Gear® assembly eliminates all hot works and allows for easier and safer installation and tank maintenance. GPE tailor made UV resistant composite parts are durable in even the most aggressive services and corrosive product vapors. The steel parts are manufactured according to GPE specially engineered strict specifications to maximize sealing pressure and longevity of the system.
The GPE secondary wiper seals are designed and sized to fit the specific tank and floating roof dimensions up to 110m.
Feature and Benefits:
· Wide application range: Accommodates variety of rim spaces and in different tank sizes.
· Extremely gas tight to reduce the vapor loss from the tank to the minimum possible level.
· Each seal tailored to the tank: Each tank has its own variations in roundness and verticality. To provide the most effective sealing, in GPE we use varying length parts for varying rim spaces within a given tank.
· Very low profile will add effective working capacity to tank.
· Stable Design to avoid any push back and separation from the shell even in case of maximum roof displacements.
· Flawless operation and long life: Specially engineered materials to ensure a high tight seal and failure free life time performance. Sliding parts in contact with the tank shell are wear resistant.
· Compatible with virtually all stored products.
· Flame retardant composite materials.
· GPE Bolt Gear® assembly that allows for quick, easy, safe installation and maintenance
· Ultimate flexibility: perfectly conforms to local anomalies in shell roundness.
· Excellent rain water shedding due to wiper profile